How would I replace the front panel for HAF 932

jeansumisu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
I have a cooler master HAF 932 case for 10 months now and everything is great, except I have been a little bit too brutal to the front panel audio jacks... Is there anyway to fix them or replace them?
I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not...

dEAne

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
You said "I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not... " Their is an option to the smart plugs that if a sound device is plug-in into your front or back panel it will open a dialog window to ask what type of device you have plug-in on a certain plug (mic, headphone, etc.) You can go to the Control Panel to check this out other way buy a sound card with a front panel option.

jeansumisu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010

It's definitely a hardware problem cuz I already tried all the driver options. And I forgot to mention that it keeps thinking that I have a headphone plugged in, even though the thing is unplugged, so it's more likely a hardware problem than a software one