How would I replace the front panel for HAF 932

I have a cooler master HAF 932 case for 10 months now and everything is great, except I have been a little bit too brutal to the front panel audio jacks... Is there anyway to fix them or replace them?
I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not...
4 answers Last reply
More about replace front panel
  1. Everything is replaceable! The question is where do you get the parts to do it? Maybe CM support can help you.
  2. ^+1 The CM Store has just about every part known.
    The supply on particular parts varies but i've seen the part you're looking for before.
    http://cmstore.coolermaster-usa.com/index.php?cPath=18
  3. You said "I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not... " Their is an option to the smart plugs that if a sound device is plug-in into your front or back panel it will open a dialog window to ask what type of device you have plug-in on a certain plug (mic, headphone, etc.) You can go to the Control Panel to check this out other way buy a sound card with a front panel option.
  4. dEAne said:
    You said "I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not... " Their is an option to the smart plugs that if a sound device is plug-in into your front or back panel it will open a dialog window to ask what type of device you have plug-in on a certain plug (mic, headphone, etc.) You can go to the Control Panel to check this out other way buy a sound card with a front panel option.

It's definitely a hardware problem cuz I already tried all the driver options. And I forgot to mention that it keeps thinking that I have a headphone plugged in, even though the thing is unplugged, so it's more likely a hardware problem than a software one
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Headphones Front Panel Components