Sign in with
Your question

How would I replace the front panel for HAF 932

Last response: in Components
October 21, 2010 1:57:31 AM

I have a cooler master HAF 932 case for 10 months now and everything is great, except I have been a little bit too brutal to the front panel audio jacks... Is there anyway to fix them or replace them?
I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not...
a c 701 ) Power supply
October 21, 2010 2:43:49 AM

Everything is replaceable! The question is where do you get the parts to do it? Maybe CM support can help you.
m
l
Related resources
October 21, 2010 6:18:23 AM

You said "I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not... " Their is an option to the smart plugs that if a sound device is plug-in into your front or back panel it will open a dialog window to ask what type of device you have plug-in on a certain plug (mic, headphone, etc.) You can go to the Control Panel to check this out other way buy a sound card with a front panel option.
m
l
October 21, 2010 6:40:18 AM

dEAne said:
You said "I can still plug things in and sound will come out my headphones, but it cannot detect whether I put my headphones in or not... " Their is an option to the smart plugs that if a sound device is plug-in into your front or back panel it will open a dialog window to ask what type of device you have plug-in on a certain plug (mic, headphone, etc.) You can go to the Control Panel to check this out other way buy a sound card with a front panel option.

It's definitely a hardware problem cuz I already tried all the driver options. And I forgot to mention that it keeps thinking that I have a headphone plugged in, even though the thing is unplugged, so it's more likely a hardware problem than a software one
m
l
!