Looking for a Battery for a Laptop...Cheap!!

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
November 30, 2004 5:02:00 PM

Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without
having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and a
leg for a battery.

More about : battery laptop cheap

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 30, 2004 5:48:10 PM

"John" <annon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without
> having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and
> leg for a battery.

So, if you ask a 2nd time, you think the answer will be different? Pffft...
December 1, 2004 5:39:03 AM

Try eBay.

"John" <annon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without
> having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and
> leg for a battery.

a b D Laptop
December 14, 2004 3:48:10 AM

"John" <annon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop
without
> having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an
arm and a
> leg for a battery.

John, you didn't say for what laptop you needed the battery for but
you might try Priority Electronics or Laptops For Less-- both of those
companies have fairly low prices for laptop batteries. Or some of
them, anyway.

Good luck.

Ron
December 14, 2004 11:36:18 AM

John wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can pick up a battery for an older laptop without
> having to pay $80 to $100. Every place on the net seems to want an arm and a
> leg for a battery.

I've got several in the fridge, but that won't help you if you don't
say what you need.
mike
--
Return address is VALID.