Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I doubt about the configuration of Daylight Saving Time when there is more
than one XP installed on the same computer (dual boot). Is it true than only
one of them must have checked the "Adjust the clock for daylight saving
changes" mark (Date/Time, Control Panel), if not the clock will be off by an
hour when the Summer Time arrives?

Only 1 OS, normally the one you boot into the most often, should be set to
"adjust for daylight savings time", otherwise, just as you stated, if all
are set, and boot them all within a 6-month period, your time will be off by
1 minus the total number of OS's installed.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"