Help I can not find the INF_Mapping.* files to play all yo..

"Bent Nielsen" <postmaster@x2000.dk> wrote in message
| Who have the files to get this maps to run
|
| DOM-INF-007Bunker.unr
| DOM-INF-DOMTraining.unr
| DOM-INF-Flight127.unr
| DOM-INF-MouseTrap.unr
| DOM-INF-MouseTrapNite.unr
| DOM-INF-TheFlood.unr
| DOM-INF-TheStash(nite).unr
| DOM-INF-TheStash.unr
| DOM-INF-Trapped.unr
| The maps is from

http://realmaps.beyondunreal.com/mappacks.php?PHPSESSID=6080db942818a3b4dd80d1a9e541d1e5

Typically, an inspection of the server's log file (or your local log
file) will reveal why UT(2kX) failed to load the map.

--
Best regards,
Kyle

Kylesb wrote:
> "Bent Nielsen" <postmaster@x2000.dk> wrote in message

> Typically, an inspection of the server's log file (or your local log
> file) will reveal why UT(2kX) failed to load the map.

I tell it on the header INF_Mapping

| Kylesb wrote:
| > "Bent Nielsen" <postmaster@x2000.dk> wrote in message
|
| > Typically, an inspection of the server's log file (or your local
log
| > file) will reveal why UT(2kX) failed to load the map.
| >

| I tell it on the header INF_Mapping

My apologies, I failed to fully understand the information you
provided and your question. I found one of the maps here:

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/realmaps/dom/dom-inf-mousetrap.zip

I don't play DOM so do not understand why a map package is provided
w/o all the necessary files, but the zip file linked above does not
contain the "inf_mapping.*" file that you seek.

The best I can figure out is there is a file named INF_Mapping.u that
you need and it's part of an "infiltration" mod.

Look here for the info I found:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:MHvY_sNiEI4J:forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D105273+inf_mapping.u&hl=en&lr=lang_en|lang_de

This is a google "cached" web link.

Maybe you might find the infiltration mod and install it to see if the
maps then work. I found one web site that suggests if certain game
sounds are used the inf_mapping.u file is needed because there is some
"mapping" through that file. Just a guess on my part.
--
Best regards,
Kyle