Sign in with
Your question

"FERMI GIVEAWAY" over $1400 worth of giveaway. No Purchase Needed!

Tags:
  • Palit
  • Gtx
  • Giveaway
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 6, 2010 5:27:43 PM

Contest starts: July 6th 2010 to Aug 16th 2010

FULL LINK for details: http://www.palit.biz/us/sharefile/Fermi%20Giveaway1.swf

Prizes:
1 Grand prize winner (Palit GTX 480)
1 2nd place winner (Palit GTX 470)
1 3rd place winner (Palit GTX 465)
1 4th place winner (Palit Mystery Prize) new Fermi video card

5 Complimentary winners (GT240 + Palit T-shirt)

How to enter?
Follow one of the 3 steps below and read the
Terms and Conditions.

Step 1. Facebook
A. Click on the icon or link and then click on “LIKE” (click on the URL below this article)
B. Make sure you comment on the contest part and enter code phrase “I got game”

Step 2. Twitter
A. Click on the icon or link and then click “Follow” (click on the URL below this article)
B. Retweet our name once with code phrase “I got game”

Step 3. MySpace
A. Click on the icon or link and then click “Add to Friends” (click on the URL below this article)
B. Make sure you comment on MySpace with code phrase “I got game”

Terms and Conditions:
There will be only (1) grand prize winner and (1)2nd, (1)3rd, (1)4th (mystery prize) and 5 complimentary winners. This will be random drawing and winners will be announced on Aug 17th 2010. Names will be released but information of winners will not be released. If you are already one of the 3 social media members on Palit then you can still enter by entering the code phrase “I got game”. Only 1 customer per entry but if you have 3 social medias then you have a greater chance to win because it will be 3 entry for that 1 customer. Any fake or duplicate account will forfeit your entry. No purchase necessary.

More about : fermi giveaway 1400 worth giveaway purchase needed

July 8, 2010 12:18:47 PM

only for US?
m
l
July 8, 2010 11:10:46 PM

This is for ages 12+, gender, domestic, and international.

But not for robots, spammers, animals, and babies.
m
l
July 9, 2010 6:29:03 AM

palitusa said:

:lol: 
m
l
July 9, 2010 10:24:27 AM

palitusa said:

What about mystical creatures?
m
l
July 9, 2010 8:47:59 PM

palitusa said:

So no cybernetics frogs? Interesting...
m
l
July 12, 2010 4:46:16 PM

The mystery prize is the Fermi 460GTX, I think. Look at the palit 460 picture provided in the article on Toms then look at the 460 blurred out!
m
l
July 12, 2010 5:16:03 PM

Yes it is GTX460. We could not say until embargo date which is today!!!

:) 
m
l
July 12, 2010 5:57:46 PM

Though the other cards may be more expensive/powerful Id much rather win the 460 or the one under that as I can actually fit those inside my case and they would run off my PS :)  Though I haven't bought from your company if I do buy another card I will try your company out as they seem to be actively helping customers out on multiple forums/sites. Wait a moment, is that frog action figure a prize :p 
m
l
July 12, 2010 6:08:32 PM

Maybe we should team up with Thermaltake or Antec to do a Video card and Powersupply giveaway!
m
l
July 12, 2010 6:10:01 PM

Hah, anyways a game should be made based around that frog.
m
l
July 13, 2010 12:13:54 AM

That is a interesting suggestion. Maybe a frogger flash game for future giveaway.

m
l
July 13, 2010 3:36:13 PM

Oh dear, a cybernetic frogger? Interesting.
m
l
July 13, 2010 6:32:59 PM

What does "retweet our name" mean? You can't "retweet" a name. I think I'm just supposed to tweet "Palit. I got game." Right?
m
l
July 14, 2010 6:04:13 AM

Ahh, what about the people like me who do not use social networking sites?
m
l
July 14, 2010 7:05:46 AM

valzi said:
What does "retweet our name" mean? You can't "retweet" a name. I think I'm just supposed to tweet "Palit. I got game." Right?

dunno ppl plz tell us
m
l
July 14, 2010 4:26:03 PM

Our purpose is to build up our fanbase or community with this giveaway. We will continue to do giveaways and maybe do a contest with other company (case, psu, mouse, systems builder) later on. There are alot of possibilities we can do once we have alot of people.

Social medias is one of the fastest way to reach out to consumer without spamming. We can send informative stuff and discuss issues. While forums can be a bit outdated(anybody can hide behind a computer and flame companies). :) 
m
l
July 14, 2010 11:16:36 PM

palitusa said:
That is a interesting suggestion. Maybe a frogger flash game for future giveaway.

Bah, Frogger has enough exposure. The time for a Frog Bog remake has come;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7JWCXWpY0M
m
l
July 15, 2010 10:52:07 PM

hahaha :) 
m
l
July 22, 2010 2:15:40 AM

hey, i commend you guys on upping the warranty to 2 years, but shouldn't it be "i have game" not "i got game"????

btw i liked the link to all of the people bad mouthing you here on Tom's
m
l
July 23, 2010 6:34:07 AM

Well I entered... I think. I'm not sure "retweet" is the right term, because that means the tweet has to be there already. Normally if you wanted us to retweet something you'd tweet it first and then we click on "retweet." At least I think that's how it works. This newfangled social networking confuses me. I miss the days when people would email me things, or speak to me in person before the date of an event instead of asking me why I didn't come.
m
l
July 23, 2010 6:49:20 AM

randomizer said:
Well I entered... I think. I'm not sure "retweet" is the right term, because that means the tweet has to be there already. Normally if you wanted us to retweet something you'd tweet it first and then we click on "retweet." At least I think that's how it works. This newfangled social networking confuses me. I miss the days when people would email me things, or speak to me in person before the date of an event instead of asking me why I didn't come.

i personally would rather email them for this then use my facebook (to which my boss is a friend to), though i guess a little free advertising from my account for my entrance to this contest
m
l
July 24, 2010 12:59:53 PM

Well I'm trying to enter on facebook, but it seems I cannot "Like" it or add a comment to write "I got game"..

They both error saying that I don't have permission.

What gives?
m
l
July 24, 2010 9:51:34 PM

Hello,Palit although i have never owned any of your branded cards,I have thought many times of purchasing one through your company.

You have very decent prices,I use a ati radeon 4890,And a upgrade to a nvidia 470,or 480 would not be bad.

Keep up the good work,all respect for creating a fan base,not many companys sit down and take the time to do that.

I hope i win the 480 i would die in my chair lol.A broke guy like me would have a heart attack.
m
l
July 26, 2010 5:09:56 PM

boxter987 said:
Well I'm trying to enter on facebook, but it seems I cannot "Like" it or add a comment to write "I got game"..

They both error saying that I don't have permission.

What gives?

Is it working now?
m
l
August 2, 2010 4:07:37 PM

This topic has been desticky in top of the forum by Jpishgar
m
l
!