Context menu issue

Hi there.
A quick description of a problem. When I "preview" a photo, and select
"edit" in the menu at the bottom, it comes up with two small windows, asking
me where I want to move it, and then when I cancel that, where I want to copy
it to. then nothing happens. I've also noticed in the context menu of the
file explorer, there are now two additional items... yep, "copy to folder..."
and "move to folder..." just above the item "send to". I'm not sure how this
has happened, and how long it's been like this, but now it's really annoying
me. Can anyone suggest a way of fixing this?
Thanks,
John

It looks like the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is not previewing your
photo. Rt click on the photo>select Open with>
Choose Program>Select the Win Picture and Fax Viewer and then check the
Box so it will always be used.