Status
Not open for further replies.

function9

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002
<b>Matrox G550</b>. Works great and the dvi->vga adapter is included. Asking $50 shipped.

<b>Windows 2000 Pro</b>. This is a genuine OEM cd with the quick start booklet. COA on back of booklet. It comes with sp2 integrated. Asking $65 shipped.

<b>Antec TruePower550 (ATX12V)</b>. It works flawlessly I just don't need the power anymore. All connectors are perfect as well as wires and clean. Asking $70 shipped.

I can do non-credit card Paypal. Due to shipping costs, etc. I would like to ship within the US only. I have some heatware under mbetea and ebay feedback under gbetea. Shipping will be UPS and tracking info will be provided. Please post or PM me if interested. Thanks!

matt

EDIT: I will accept Money Orders/checks. But I will not ship until I receive payment.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by function9 on 01/22/04 06:18 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

function9

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002
Yes sir that is correct. I'm in Detroit so shipping wouldn't be much at all. I usually figure $5.00 into my price as shipping usually isn't much more than that for most things. If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you my paypal and we'll get this going. Thank you very much.

matt

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
I don't have paypal, but I can mail you a personal check. I've done business with Zyprd in this forum, and am currently in a business deal with Clarentavious, waiting for the check that I sent to him to arrive. PM me and i'll give you my shipping address.

:cool: I run my AthlonXfx at 7.65 Exahertz :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS