Download resource

I was goofing around on Atari's web site earlier today and stumbled
across their FTP directory which appears to contain virtually every
Unreal download available.

ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/

All game types are listed... Unreal, UT, Unreal Napali, Unreal2,
UT2003... etc., etc, and each folder *appears* to have every
conceivable file imaginable, with the exception of the game itself.

Enjoy. :)

Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001

Folk wrote:

> ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/

Nice find!

> All game types are listed... Unreal, UT, Unreal Napali, Unreal2,

Worth mentioning that yours only goes up to 436, and the latest UT
versions are available at:

http://www.utpg.org/

--
Flash

Flash wrote:
> Folk wrote:
>
>> ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/
>
> Nice find!
>
>> All game types are listed... Unreal, UT, Unreal Napali, Unreal2,
>
> Worth mentioning that yours only goes up to 436, and the latest UT
> versions are available at:
>
> http://www.utpg.org/

You've somehow missed Folk's opinion of higher versions. I share it. I'm
less than sure that 'higher versions' are worth the powder...

"Flash" <NOSPAM@digdilem.org> wrote in message

> Worth mentioning that yours only goes up to 436, and the latest UT >
versions are available at:

> http://www.utpg.org/
>
> --
> Flash

there may be other so-called "patches", but 4.36 is the latest "real" patch,
and as §ï×darts said, 4.36 does seem to be the least problematic ;o)

--
Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:54:43 -0500, "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org>
wrote:

>"Flash" <NOSPAM@digdilem.org> wrote in message
>>
>> Worth mentioning that yours only goes up to 436, and the latest UT >
>versions are available at:
>>
>> http://www.utpg.org/
>>
>> --
>> Flash
>

>there may be other so-called "patches", but 4.36 is the latest "real" patch,
>and as §ï×darts said, 4.36 does seem to be the least problematic ;o)

Agreed and agreed. Don't get me started on UTPG....