Will my video card fit my motherboard

Hello,
will this video card work with my mobo?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130435

i have an ASUS A8N-e

running windows 7 with 4 gigs of RAM, i just wanna be able to play battlefield with good FPS
19 answers Last reply
More about will video card motherboard
  1. Quote:
    Hello,
    will this video card work with my mobo?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130435

i have an ASUS A8N-e

running windows 7 with 4 gigs of RAM, i just wanna be able to play battlefield with good FPS

sup man, that card will fit perferctly in your mobo, but just for curiosity, what case do you have?
  2. hey man, just one more question, whats your budget, i think you should get a better card, i have that one right now and you wont be able to play all the games at maximum, and what PSU do u have?
  3. I bought an ABS Ultimate M5 a couple years back, Im opening my case today to check out my PSU, ill let you know, Not trying to spend over 150~
  4. Total output power is 550W, please reccomend me a good card
  5. Quote:
    Total output power is 550W, please reccomend me a good card

sup man, i think the best option for your budget would be the 9800 gtx+, or the gts 250 witch are basically the same, or if you want to go for ATI you can go for the HD 5770, your choice man.

with the 9800 gtx+ and the gts 250 you have physx and cuda, and with the HD 5770 you have dx11 support whitch i think is more future proof.
  6. can you post the links from newegg so i dont purchase the wrong one haha. Not to worried about the future right now.
  7. i went with the 9800gtx hope it fits in my case
  8. Quote:
    i went with the 9800gtx hope it fits in my case

okay, i dont think you will have a problem, but what is your case??
  9. srry for last post!!!!!!! you mobo is atx, so is made for a big case, you will not have a problem.

i have a hd 5850 on a micro atx mobo and it fits perfectly, si no problem man!!!
  10. ordered yesterday and got it today, i love newegg hah. everything is going well so far about to boot up Bad Company 2
  11. Quote:
    ordered yesterday and got it today, i love newegg hah. everything is going well so far about to boot up Bad Company 2

congratulations bro!!!!!!! welcome to the high end gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
  12. i still have crappy fps running it on low :(

any other ideas hah.

what should i overclock it too?
  13. mikeb301 said:
    i still have crappy fps running it on low :(

any other ideas hah.

what should i overclock it too?

sup man, did u installed the lastest drivers???? here is the link for u to install the drivers from the nvidia site

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

and in the bios just check if your primary display is from the pci-e slot, and also you can go to the device manager to check if your display dapter is the 9800 gtx
  14. im getting frustrated. Im running 4gig RAM 9800gtx running Bad Company 2 all low settings 1280x1024 and getting 20fps. What could be the problem? I updated and checked Display adapter
  15. your processor...

socket 939 aint going to cut anything and no doubt is bottlenecking your card....

bc2 loves powerful CPUs...
  16. whats a good processor i should upgrade to
  17. man, just check your drivers, i was able to play bad company 2 with a pentium d dual core e2200 at 2.2Ghz with 1mb cache.

you can also check if u connected everything okay in you case
  18. 939 has been EOL'd long ago. Gotta upgrade everything...

If on a budget, try an AMD Anthlon II X3 -> ~$600-800

If you got up to $1000~ , get an i5 and the things you need for that...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Windows 7 Motherboards Graphics Product