Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

I have been enabling filmstrip view using Right click the folder then
sharing and then the costomize tab. What is the correct way to do this, as
my way don't work most of the time...?

On Sat, 21 May 2005 07:48:09 -0700, Jimbo wrote:

> I have been enabling filmstrip view using Right click the folder then
> sharing and then the costomize tab. What is the correct way to do this, as
> my way don't work most of the time...?

View> Filmstrip from the menu bar is another way to set this view. Sharing
is irrelevant to this function. When viewing from another computer, the
filmstrip view may need to be enabled there as well.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

How do I turn it on for folders that do not have it enabled. No "Filmstrip"
in the "View" drop down menu. Thanks.

> On Sat, 21 May 2005 07:48:09 -0700, Jimbo wrote:
>
> > I have been enabling filmstrip view using Right click the folder then
> > sharing and then the costomize tab. What is the correct way to do this,
as
> > my way don't work most of the time...?
>
> View> Filmstrip from the menu bar is another way to set this view. Sharing
> is irrelevant to this function. When viewing from another computer, the
> filmstrip view may need to be enabled there as well.
>
> --
> Sharon F
> MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

Got it sorted. Thanks

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:04:06 -0700, Jimbo wrote:

> Got it sorted. Thanks

You're welcome.
--
Sharon F