Torrent of zipped UT Essentials?

danno

Went briefly googling for a torrent of UT essentials last night, thought I'd
add it to the files I serve while I'm booted up, but didn't find anything. Is
there a 700M .torrent of UT stuff, say, all the bonus packs & patches, maybe
a bunch of mods and maps as well?

--
Solar-powered Linux: Slackware9.1 2.4.26 IBM ThinkPad560
1993 BRC Banzai w/60T Real Chainring & Shimano Deore XT

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:24:41 GMT, Danno <TooMuchSpam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Went briefly googling for a torrent of UT essentials last night, thought I'd
>add it to the files I serve while I'm booted up, but didn't find anything. Is
>there a 700M .torrent of UT stuff, say, all the bonus packs & patches, maybe
>a bunch of mods and maps as well?

It's not a torrent, but it has all the essentials:

ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/