How much would it go for

G

hello i was wondering how much my computer would sell for if i sold it on eBay or some other seller. i have a 350 gb hard drive 19inch moniter, an gt 220 1 gig :pt1cable:
keyboard and mouse a standerd computer case and a 250 watt psu which i might upgrade before selling, also a 690 gvm mobo and finally a soundcard which i do not know what brand it is

popatim

Titan
No offense but its not worth much at all IMO except for maybe the monitor if its an lcd and not an old tube monitor. $75 for the monitor, 20 for the drive, 45 for the gpu, 5 for the keybd/mouse, the mobo and psu are worthless to anyone gaming. maybe 50 to a casual user.

poppasmurf

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010
hello i was wondering how much my computer would sell for if i sold it on eBay or some other seller. i have a 350 gb hard drive 19inch moniter, an gt 220 1 gig :pt1cable:
keyboard and mouse a standerd computer case and a 250 watt psu which i might upgrade before selling, also a 690 gvm mobo and finally a soundcard which i do not know what brand it is

I 'm sorry to agree with the crowd here!

But if you are interested in playing with linux that would make a great playground!

I know scary stuff huh say it LLLLinux :pt1cable: crazy stuff huh try it, it is easy you might want that pc still.