Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

finaly found a place to get applecrispy

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 9, 2004 10:50:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Hi,
I finally found a website where you can download the applecrispy,
thepurplehaze, and many more of the modded guns that are hard to find.
For some reason, I can't play with more than one of these types of
guns at once (in practice mode). Can I fix that? Also, the message
displayed when you kill someone with the haze says that you killed
them with a rocket launcher! How do I fix that? Any help is greatly
appreciated. The website is here, it must be new because I've been
looking for 3 years for something like it:
http://www.travelwithbest.com/downloads/UnrealTournamen...
-Ryan
November 10, 2004 10:49:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Ryan enlightened us with:
> I finally found a website where you can download the applecrispy,
> thepurplehaze, and many more of the modded guns that are hard to
> find. For some reason, I can't play with more than one of these
> types of guns at once (in practice mode). Can I fix that?

Learn UScript, look at the source, find out what's going wrong and fix
it.

MeltDown
--
!For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 1:23:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On 9 Nov 2004 19:50:51 -0800, coolemu1@hotmail.com (Ryan) wrote:

>Hi,
> I finally found a website where you can download the applecrispy,
>thepurplehaze, and many more of the modded guns that are hard to find.
>For some reason, I can't play with more than one of these types of
>guns at once (in practice mode). Can I fix that? Also, the message
>displayed when you kill someone with the haze says that you killed
>them with a rocket launcher! How do I fix that? Any help is greatly
>appreciated. The website is here, it must be new because I've been
>looking for 3 years for something like it:
>http://www.travelwithbest.com/downloads/UnrealTournamen...
>-Ryan

Download the worm weapon replacer. It's possible that there weapons
all replace the same weapon, so once that weapon is replaced with the
first of these, there's nothing left for the next oneto replace. With
the worm weapon replacer, you can replace any weapon with any other.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
that will make things a lot smoother.
-Felatio Love
Related resources
November 28, 2004 7:49:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

In article <v99kq01s37rq3rpbfdefkijvguauckhq9t@4ax.com>, GTD
<duh@stoopid.net> wrote:

> Download the worm weapon replacer. It's possible that there weapons
> all replace the same weapon, so once that weapon is replaced with the
> first of these, there's nothing left for the next oneto replace. With
> the worm weapon replacer, you can replace any weapon with any other.

The weapons he mentions are UT99 weapons.

Is there anything like the worm weapon replacer for ut99? That would be
nice :) 

Binky
November 28, 2004 10:02:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:23:18 -0900, GTD <duh@stoopid.net> wrote:

>On 9 Nov 2004 19:50:51 -0800, coolemu1@hotmail.com (Ryan) wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>> I finally found a website where you can download the applecrispy,
>>thepurplehaze, and many more of the modded guns that are hard to find.
>>For some reason, I can't play with more than one of these types of
>>guns at once (in practice mode). Can I fix that? Also, the message
>>displayed when you kill someone with the haze says that you killed
>>them with a rocket launcher! How do I fix that? Any help is greatly
>>appreciated. The website is here, it must be new because I've been
>>looking for 3 years for something like it:
>>http://www.travelwithbest.com/downloads/UnrealTournamen...
>>-Ryan
>
>Download the worm weapon replacer. It's possible that there weapons
>all replace the same weapon, so once that weapon is replaced with the
>first of these, there's nothing left for the next oneto replace. With
>the worm weapon replacer, you can replace any weapon with any other.

The only one worth anything is the FleshBomb rifle mod anyway.
!