Direct x 11

I've been trying to download DirectX11 from Microsoft and can't seem to obtain it am I missing something or not on the right download pg.
4 answers Last reply
More about direct
  1. You don't really need to download it. You're probably looking for the producer version. If you have a DX11 capable card you should have nothing to worry about it all happens automatically.
  2. Could be one of 4 possibilities:

1. You have Windows XP -> limited to DirectX 9. Want DX11? Upgrade to Windows Vista or 7.

2. You have Windows Vista -> You may have already installed it, but don't remember. Or, perhaps you have virus/malware preventing to from downloading/installing.

3. You have Windows 7 which already includes DX11.

4. You do not have a DX11 compatible card installed which means you will be either limited to DX9 or DX10.
  3. jaguarskx said:
    Could be one of 4 possibilities:

1. You have Windows XP -> limited to DirectX 9. Want DX11? Upgrade to Windows Vista or 7.

2. You have Windows Vista -> You may have already installed it, but don't remember. Or, perhaps you have virus/malware preventing to from downloading/installing.

3. You have Windows 7 which already includes DX11.

4. You do not have a DX11 compatible card installed which means you will be either limited to DX9 or DX10.

No I have Windows 7 Ultimate and have since I asked about direct x11 got it straightened out.
  4. azjoe1961 said:
    No I have Windows 7 Ultimate and have since I asked about direct x11 got it straightened out.

whats GFX u have
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Download Microsoft Directx Graphics