Do you polish your case?

thatasiankid

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010
Hi :hello: I often polish my case because I tryed to make my computer look nice and pretty i have a thermaltake v3 I also wipe the side window every 2-3 days. Anyways do you polish your case? and with what?

I dust the outside of mine with a household duster,
and vacuum the inside using a cocktail stick or similar to catch any pet hair or bigger bits of fluff, I think the word 'polish' should be replaced by 'clean' to be honest, and you'll find the answer on here to usually be a yes :) although some of us are more picky about it than others hehe
Moto

thatasiankid

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010

I dont vacuum inside my case. Im so afraid im gunna slip and hit maybe the ram or wreck a fan

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007

Be careful then! Unless you really smack it hard you're not gonna break anything.

Some domestic vacuum cleaners can create static though, which will be very, very bad to them electronics. You can get anti-static vacuum cleaners though, which are a godsend.

You can also make a grounding line that slips over the nozzle, (See my last link :p)
Plus the nozzle is very rarely closer than 6'' to a component, I loosen any fluff with a non-conductive 'pokey-stick' Tm :p
Fans are prevented from turning using clips and I also use anti-static brushes
Moto

doped

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
stick it in, wildly suck in every corner, then smash it around til you hear something break off somewhere, and you're done. Come on. Polish the outside, nice troll job. Everybody fell for it.

stillerfan15

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010

Agreed but my spill is usually Bud Light :)
Dave

TRENDING THREADS