In a bay at the rear bottom of my new Dell Desk computer are two male

At the Bottom of my new dell computer in what was an empty bay for expansion are two male threaded conectors with a green light in between. The threaded connectors are slightly smaller than cable TV connectors and are gold in color. Does anyone know what this is? Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about rear bottom dell desk computer male
  1. Can you 1) take a picture and post &/or 2) provide the Dell Model # so we can review. There needs to be a little more info provide to give the correct answer.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Dell Components