Sign in with
Your question

My 120GB SSD is Full how do I switch to my 2TB HDD?

Last response: in Storage
November 13, 2012 3:50:45 PM

My SSD is full i cant even uninstall programs from it. It says "not enough disk space". I also have a 2TB HDD just waiting to be used. It is installed and active but i cant seem to allocate it so that files will automatically download to it. Can I share files between both drives? Can i set it as my main storage disc? Certain programs don't seem to give me the option to download to my HDD they are always trying to download to my SSD witch is full.
November 13, 2012 4:22:21 PM

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.
m
l
Related resources
November 13, 2012 4:32:57 PM

zombiewalkie said:
My SSD is full i cant even uninstall programs from it. It says "not enough disk space". I also have a 2TB HDD just waiting to be used. It is installed and active but i cant seem to allocate it so that files will automatically download to it. Can I share files between both drives? Can i set it as my main storage disc? Certain programs don't seem to give me the option to download to my HDD they are always trying to download to my SSD witch is full.

You can try the following....
1. right click on "my computer" n choose properties, system protection, reduce the system restore spaced used.

2. start, cleanmgr.exe to remove unnecessary files.

these should free up some space for u to uninstall prog.

m
l
!