Need more power or enough???

artistik74

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
i will buy pc with specs:
intel i7 950, lga 1366, board : foxconn flaming blade, memory corsair dominator 6 gb triple channel ddr3 12800, vga : his radeon 5830, case : thermaltake element g ..and i just buy psu cougar 550 cmx series..

its cougar cmx 550 can supply enough power with that specs above?? pls help me ..i need suggest..

A good 550W PSU should be enough to handle your rig.. Not sure on the Cougar brand though.. Jonnyguru has a review of the Cougar S700 and gave it a solid 9.. This does speak good about the brand.. Do your research carefully before investing..

artistik74

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
many user here suggest me to buy this product... its modular type.. i wish i didnt make a mistake to choice cougar cmx 550

It should not be if one just goes by the specs.. But that is something most of us do not follow here.. Further, there are not many reviews available (for the exact model).. But yes, it does look good, has been approved by people using it and the brand has got some very fine product reviews.. So all in all, it should be a good product..