hello guys,
i want to build a computer with these parts
-amd phenom 2 x4 955
-4GB ddr3 1333
-radeon hd 5770

so u guys please help me out.
which motherboard should i choose? it should be crossfire ready
and which psu?

and how much will it cost with a case, DVD burner, and monitor???

The 870 chipset based motherboards are not that great to be used in a CrossfireX setup.. I'd recommend the MSI 790FX/890FX -GD70..

P.S. - Instead of asking for 'how much', it'd be better if you could state your maximum budget..

^ With most 870 boards its x16/x4, but with that particular board it's at x8/x8 which is sufficient for most cards anyway, unless OP's going to use dual HD 5970s, which would then justify a FX board.

What's the difference between 'How much can you spend?' or 'What's your maximum budget?'? Doesn't the question 'How much can you spend?' expect an answer which is a numerical sum, say $200? And is it not the same for 'What's your maximum budget?'? You'd also expect the same answer, what differs? I really don't understand...

^ With most 870 boards its x16/x4, but with that particular board it's at x8/x8 which is sufficient for most cards anyway, unless OP's going to use dual HD 5970s, which would then justify a FX board.

What's the difference between 'How much can you spend?' or 'What's your maximum budget?'? Doesn't the question 'How much can you spend?' expect an answer which is a numerical sum, say $200? And is it not the same for 'What's your maximum budget?'? You'd also expect the same answer, what differs? I really don't understand...

I just assumed the defaults on the 870 chipset and so recommended against that motherboard.. As for the 'how much' confusion, my point was directed towards OP to avoid asking for prices instead of providing a real budget figure..