The best component to support AMD Phenom ii x4 955 black edition(for playing gam

Hello,
what is the best motherboard and vga card for amd phenom II x4 955 BE? please share your information.. thanks before..
12 answers Last reply
More about component support phenom black edition playing
  1. That would all depend on how much you are willing to spend. Any of the AM3/AM3+ boards will work fine for the Phenoms.

    It also depends on whether you want dual graphics cards, overclocking features, or other features like 6GB/s SATA connections.

    As for graphics, once again - how much do you want to spend? and what do you want to be able to play?
  2. Get an AM3+ mobo if you can, what resolution is your monitor?
  3. troutmonkey said:
    That would all depend on how much you are willing to spend. Any of the AM3/AM3+ boards will work fine for the Phenoms.

    It also depends on whether you want dual graphics cards, overclocking features, or other features like 6GB/s SATA connections.

    As for graphics, once again - how much do you want to spend? and what do you want to be able to play?



    FPS game,starcraft,Heroes of Newerth,CallOfDuty 6,etc...
    have any suggestion for cheap mobo n vga?
    how about ATI RADEON 4650? is it good enough for gaming?
    and the mobo,how about Asus m4a87?

    i haven't had the money yet.. just wanna know the component first..
    thanks..
  4. mosox said:
    Get an AM3+ mobo if you can, what resolution is your monitor?


    give me some suggestion please for cheap am3+ mobo...
  5. Better state all the parts you need and the budget.
  6. it is hard to tell the budget.. because i live in Indonesia and the prices are different..
    I need Mobo,VGA card to support playing game like CallOfduty 6,starcraft2,etc...
  7. You have some link to a hardware site in there?
  8. Try to find something like this.
    http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/06/600-gaming-pc-june-2011.html

    Asus AM3+ board for upgradability + GTX550Ti.
  9. mosox said:
    You have some link to a hardware site in there?

    yes... www.bhinneka.com
  10. for a MainBoard i'd cheCK the M5A99 EVO, ASrock eXtreme4, GigaByte U-65 or if u want smaLL form factor check JetWay! There's no way i'd pass up on Fusion (aMd cpu & gpu) so depending on your budget i'd Look at Crossfirin' cheap cards(3) or Two nice one's-6700 series or higher because they have so many features. And don't skimp on the DDR moduLes speed! it'LL determine your overcLock for you if u buy cheap stuff. Good Luck.
  11. xXaJaXXx said:
    for a MainBoard i'd cheCK the M5A99 EVO, ASrock eXtreme4, GigaByte U-65 or if u want smaLL form factor check JetWay! There's no way i'd pass up on Fusion (aMd cpu & gpu) so depending on your budget i'd Look at Crossfirin' cheap cards(3) or Two nice one's-6700 series or higher because they have so many features. And don't skimp on the DDR moduLes speed! it'LL determine your overcLock for you if u buy cheap stuff. Good Luck.



    but,Would you give me some advice about the mainboard and VGA card?
    what should i choose?
    which mainboard and what vga do you think is the best for phenom II x4 955.. ?
    thanks before..
  12. List all the parts you need and the budget in your currency. Only the CPU, mobo and video card?
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Support Components AMD Motherboards Phenom