Sign in with
Your question

The best component to support AMD Phenom ii x4 955 black edition(for playing gam

Last response: in Motherboards
June 22, 2011 9:57:32 AM

Hello,
what is the best motherboard and vga card for amd phenom II x4 955 BE? please share your information.. thanks before..
June 22, 2011 11:50:15 AM

That would all depend on how much you are willing to spend. Any of the AM3/AM3+ boards will work fine for the Phenoms.

It also depends on whether you want dual graphics cards, overclocking features, or other features like 6GB/s SATA connections.

As for graphics, once again - how much do you want to spend? and what do you want to be able to play?
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 22, 2011 12:28:00 PM

Get an AM3+ mobo if you can, what resolution is your monitor?
m
l
Related resources
June 23, 2011 7:32:04 AM

troutmonkey said:
That would all depend on how much you are willing to spend. Any of the AM3/AM3+ boards will work fine for the Phenoms.

It also depends on whether you want dual graphics cards, overclocking features, or other features like 6GB/s SATA connections.

As for graphics, once again - how much do you want to spend? and what do you want to be able to play?

FPS game,starcraft,Heroes of Newerth,CallOfDuty 6,etc...
have any suggestion for cheap mobo n vga?
how about ATI RADEON 4650? is it good enough for gaming?
and the mobo,how about Asus m4a87?

i haven't had the money yet.. just wanna know the component first..
thanks..
m
l
June 23, 2011 8:07:11 AM

mosox said:
Get an AM3+ mobo if you can, what resolution is your monitor?

give me some suggestion please for cheap am3+ mobo...
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 23, 2011 10:16:07 AM

Better state all the parts you need and the budget.
m
l
June 24, 2011 11:24:37 AM

it is hard to tell the budget.. because i live in Indonesia and the prices are different..
I need Mobo,VGA card to support playing game like CallOfduty 6,starcraft2,etc...
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 24, 2011 12:42:33 PM

You have some link to a hardware site in there?
m
l
June 25, 2011 3:56:57 AM

for a MainBoard i'd cheCK the M5A99 EVO, ASrock eXtreme4, GigaByte U-65 or if u want smaLL form factor check JetWay! There's no way i'd pass up on Fusion (aMd cpu & gpu) so depending on your budget i'd Look at Crossfirin' cheap cards(3) or Two nice one's-6700 series or higher because they have so many features. And don't skimp on the DDR moduLes speed! it'LL determine your overcLock for you if u buy cheap stuff. Good Luck.
m
l
June 25, 2011 9:07:00 AM

xXaJaXXx said:
for a MainBoard i'd cheCK the M5A99 EVO, ASrock eXtreme4, GigaByte U-65 or if u want smaLL form factor check JetWay! There's no way i'd pass up on Fusion (aMd cpu & gpu) so depending on your budget i'd Look at Crossfirin' cheap cards(3) or Two nice one's-6700 series or higher because they have so many features. And don't skimp on the DDR moduLes speed! it'LL determine your overcLock for you if u buy cheap stuff. Good Luck.

but,Would you give me some advice about the mainboard and VGA card?
what should i choose?
which mainboard and what vga do you think is the best for phenom II x4 955.. ?
thanks before..
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
June 25, 2011 12:39:27 PM

List all the parts you need and the budget in your currency. Only the CPU, mobo and video card?
m
l
!