stand by/hibernate problems

Can anyone help me, every time i try to use standby or hibernate my system
just reboots without shutting down first. when it loads back up there is no
error message or anything. I have win xp sp2
thanks in advance
Ben
--
why dont computers work????
1 answer Last reply

    Check this very good site concerning SP2 Problems
    http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#

    Also, at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_standby.htm

    "jammin" <jammin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me, every time i try to use standby or hibernate my system
    > just reboots without shutting down first. when it loads back up there is
    > no
    > error message or anything. I have win xp sp2
    > thanks in advance
    > Ben
    > --
    > why dont computers work????

Configuration Hibernate Microsoft Windows XP