stand by/hibernate problems

May 26, 2005 8:45:20 PM

Can anyone help me, every time i try to use standby or hibernate my system
just reboots without shutting down first. when it loads back up there is no
error message or anything. I have win xp sp2
thanks in advance
Ben
--
why dont computers work????
Anonymous

Check this very good site concerning SP2 Problems
http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#

Also, at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_standby.htm

!