Geting i5 2400 , it means no high Heat & more Performance ?

G

Hi Guys , i own Phenom 965 & temps are too high at full load with Cheap Aftermarket Cooler . temps are 70 at full load . in natrual use they are 39-40 & when i put a FAn infront of my Case temp goes down to 60-65 AT full load , i mean while gaming !

My Room is Cool enough , but Now I DECIDED to go for i5 2400 . Its 32 NM & i hope it will be Pretty cool with my cheap crappy aftermarketcooler .

& i5 2400 is so Much faster than mine & it Beats i7 965 extreme too !

SO why not geting it ? now i stuck on choosing CPU ! BECAUSE i need something that wont Bottleneck my CPU & VGA & will make them work at theire real potential , with STRONG cheapset & USB3 ! 16x 16x would be much better ! now i choosed these . you say which one is better & if you have better suggestion but not More expensive THen list them .

ASUS P8P67 , ASUS P8H67-M PRo , MSI H67MA-ED55 , P8H67 is All i found withSuitable price & Good Tech ! but i hope theire Chipsets are Strong enough to fully hanlde my Hardwares !

you can find cheap Motherboard with best Cheapset for AM3 CPU but its hard to find GREAT Motherboard with Low price for intel platform .

Any Suggestion ? Idea ? would be appreciated . thanks a lot . is it EVEN worth to get i5 2400 ? because my Phenom 955 is working with GREAT CHipset (790FX-GD70 ) & it matches with my ATI 6870 .

The 2400 will have limited overclocking potential, running slightly faster in turbo mode. No point in getting an expensive motherboard unless you need all the features. Find one with just the turbo mode; decide if you need onboard graphics. The h61 boards start at around $60 with 2 ram slots; I recommend one of the z68 boards which start at $100, especially if you only use one video card. If you have a good stable setup with the 955, I would keep it and forget about upgrading just now, unless you're rich or you have a buyer for your old setup.