Any good SATA III (SATA 6Gb/s) cables on amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Hi community,

Recently got a Corsair Force GS SSD weeks ago, but it doesn't come with SATA cables, and my local store don't have any SATA III cables, so I was forced to buy a SATA II cable. Which is not bad. But I kept having a feeling that it's performing a bit slower. Can anyone suggest a good SATA III cable on amazon for under $10? Thanks.

Solution
Silverstone is known for quality products and the product description does say that the cable itself has extra protection in the sleeving so I would get this for myself if I were looking to buy a sata3 cable.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012

I do like newegg, but I can't use my parent's credit cards. I can only order from amazon due to the fact they have gift cards I can buy.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012

I like the silverstone SATA cable. Do you think it's worth it to spend couple more bucks on that cable?

You don't need the SATAIII for your SSD, maximumPC did the test all the cables (SATAII and SATAIII, long or short, but not for the 108 inch one ) are the same.

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/your_sata_cable_slowing_down_your_data_transfers_max_pc_investigates

But if you want to feel better and go ahead to buy the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.