Ut Browser

Not seen this before - it's a Windows browser for UT99. Quite nice,
simple, free, not spyware.

I think I'll stick with the ingame browser, but some might find it useful.

http://www.mu-ut.com/downloads/UTCheck.zip

--
Flash
1 answer Last reply

    "Flash" <NOSPAM@digdilem.org> wrote in message
    | Not seen this before - it's a Windows browser for UT99. Quite nice,
    | simple, free, not spyware.
    |
    | I think I'll stick with the ingame browser, but some might find it
    useful.

    | http://www.mu-ut.com/downloads/UTCheck.zip
    |
    | --
    | Flash

    If one desires a "complete" and well designed universal game browser,
    check out www.kali.net. Kali provides browsing features for most all
    games of any popularity that are multiplayer online games. I paid for
    a kali key years ago to play Descent (which used ipx/spx instead of
    tcpip for network gaming) over the internet, and that key was valid
    for the recently resurrected Kali program.

    Kali, in the early stages, was an ipx-to-tcpip translator program, and
    was very slick, enabling internet game play of ipx based net games.
    Today, I have to say, the Kali program is quite impressive, providing
    information on every internet game that I own/use. Further, Kali
    checks for updates on each launch to add in new games or
    functionality. The downside is Kali must be purchased, it is not
    free.

    If one desires a simple UT server score reporting program, feel free
    to use my first version UTScore program. UTScore does not contact the
    master UT server, you must obtain server IPs independently. However,
    it is fast to report the current action in any UT server. I use it
    for monitoring personal favorite servers, eliminating the need to
    start UT. Further, UTScore has a "5 second update" feature that
    enables one to watch a match that is "in progress". Unfortunately,
    CTF flag capture data is not reported by UT servers (w/o using custom
    mods) and UTScore only reports player name/frag/ping info. Use it if
    you like.

    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kylesb/utscore.zip

    I am currently updating/revising UTScore to eliminate the helper
    program (UTScore uses Qstat to get server data) and use Winsock2
    exclusively for internet comm. I have the Winsock based UTScore
    functioning properly now. This change opens the door to add UT2k3 and
    UT2k4 server monitoring features. If anyone wants to help out with
    testing the revised version send an email noting your interest in beta
    testing UTScore to the_rifleman at comcast dot net. This is a very
    informal beta test, seeking users to help me beat the program to death
    and eliminate any potential errors that are not yet uncovered.
    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

Browsers Games Spyware Video Games