recovery

May 28, 2005 10:38:03 PM

I tried to return to my original windows configuration but I was unable to
use the recovery system in my HP computer.
How can you go back and uninstall XP64 and go back to plain old XP32?
I find that the drivers that I are installed do not go to their fullest
capability
That is: Creative Live and ATI 9800 also my MS wireless keyboard and mouse

Thank you

Hector

More about : recovery

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 11:43:14 PM

Hector;
There is no downgrade path to go from 64 bit to 32 bit Windows XP.
You need to use whatever procedure HP has for you.

Use the appropriate CDs or the partition HP has for that purpose.

Check your manual and/or contact HP fir further details.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Hector" <Hector@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried to return to my original windows configuration but I was unable to
> use the recovery system in my HP computer.
> How can you go back and uninstall XP64 and go back to plain old XP32?
> I find that the drivers that I are installed do not go to their fullest
> capability
> That is: Creative Live and ATI 9800 also my MS wireless keyboard and mouse
>
> Thank you
>
> Hector
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:39:35 AM

Hi,
Format you disk and then do a clean intallation.
But,backup you data first.:)
"Hector" <Hector@discussions.microsoft.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:70B62C10-1759-4E9C-92B7-6DEA67C2315B@microsoft.com...

!