Help for play on-line PLZ!!!

Hi to all
is there some1 that can tell me if is possible to playu at UT2004 without
ORIGINAL CD ....
i've a copy and a false cd-kay (it work in single player)
.....do you think that i can play also with this copy???
thnkx

(I'm so strong.... i play ad disuman lvl... i want to kill some1! ; ) )

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:45:39 +0100, Seneca29 wrote:

> Hi to all
> is there some1 that can tell me if is possible to playu at UT2004 without
> ORIGINAL CD ....
> i've a copy and a false cd-kay (it work in single player)
> ....do you think that i can play also with this copy???
> thnkx

Why not give it a try? Come back and tell us the result afterwards too.

> (I'm so strong.... i play ad disuman lvl... i want to kill some1! ; ) )

Don't let "UT_MASTUR" see you say this... she'll only cry again.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Thnkx to all a lot!!!
now... a new question:
if i win vs computer at MAX diffculty ... i'm strong also on-line???

thnxk for your answer

Roland_Alley

"Friend" <uniwersalny@wp.pl> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Hi to all
> > is there some1 that can tell me if is possible to playu at UT2004
without
> > ORIGINAL CD ....
> > i've a copy and a false cd-kay (it work in single player)
> > ....do you think that i can play also with this copy???
> > thnkx
>
> http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_unreal_tournament_2004.shtml

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Seneca29" <seneca29NOSPAM@tiscali.it> wrote in message
> Thnkx to all a lot!!!
> now... a new question:
> if i win vs computer at MAX diffculty ... i'm strong also on-line???
>
> thnxk for your answer
>
> Roland_Alley

First off, that link they gave you will only let you play on demo servers, and a
couple of cracked servers. Not nearly the same as the full list of servers you
would normally be able to play on if you bought the game.

Secondly, the computer is NOTHING like playing against humans. People are much
more intelligent, cunning, stupid, and adaptable then bots. You'll probably be
able to hold your own most games, but you'll get beaten plenty of times too.

TRENDING THREADS