I/O Errors?!?!?

I'm running Win XP (no service packs-but critical updates installed) on a VIA
2200 pc. I allowed it to install with ACPI enabled, however I only have 15
IRQs. Shouldn't I have at least 24 in this configuration? How do I fix this,
if possible? Thanks in advance.

Take a look at this thread for some clarification
http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/77909774/m/291007222731