I/O Errors?!?!?

May 29, 2005 2:46:04 AM

I'm running Win XP (no service packs-but critical updates installed) on a VIA
2200 pc. I allowed it to install with ACPI enabled, however I only have 15
IRQs. Shouldn't I have at least 24 in this configuration? How do I fix this,
if possible? Thanks in advance.

More about : errors

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 8:00:54 AM

Take a look at this thread for some clarification
http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/77909...

!