Modeling and skinning sites?

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.ed (More info?)

Crossposted to agut and ague

My kid is away at school and she's finally taken an interest in ut.
She's got modeling and photo manipulation software (kindly provided by the
school @ $40k per year) but I never really got into the modeling. Does
anyone have an Idea where I can send her to find advice and tutorials to
model and skin for 2k4?

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
3 answers Last reply

    www.masteringunreal.com

    RedEye(Co30)

    "{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Crossposted to agut and ague
    >
    > My kid is away at school and she's finally taken an interest in ut.
    > She's got modeling and photo manipulation software (kindly provided by the
    > school @ $40k per year) but I never really got into the modeling. Does
    > anyone have an Idea where I can send her to find advice and tutorials to
    > model and skin for 2k4?
    >
    > --
    > {AGUT}DeadMan

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.ed (More info?)

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:27:42 +0000, Randy Shrader wrote:

    > www.masteringunreal.com
    >
    > RedEye(Co30)

    Thanks

    --
    {AGUT}DeadMan
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.ed (More info?)

    "{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Crossposted to agut and ague
    >
    > My kid is away at school and she's finally taken an interest in ut.
    > She's got modeling and photo manipulation software (kindly provided by the
    > school @ $40k per year) but I never really got into the modeling. Does
    > anyone have an Idea where I can send her to find advice and tutorials to
    > model and skin for 2k4?
    >
    > --
    > {AGUT}DeadMan

    What school? Mine showed us how to model and skin, all in good taste of
    course.
    Ian

Photo Games Software Video Games