help me...

I have a MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital ...
Is that compatible with ATI Radeon HD 3870 ...??
7 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Since 3870s are all PCI-E (i don't think there are AGP versions out there) yes, it is compatible, as you have a PCI-E x16 slot on that motherboard.
    EDIT: 3870s were released on the AGP slot, so you will need a PCI-E version of the card to work with your motherboard.
  2. are u sure...???
    I want to buy ati radeon 3870 and this card have pci-e 2.0 but my Motherboard (MSI K9AG Neo-2 Digital) have pci-e 1.0...
    is that OK...???
    sorry if I ask a lot of question...
    I'm beginner... :)
  3. I'm using a PCIe 2.0 card on a PCIe 1.0 slot to write this so I think you'll be O.K.
  4. You will be fine since the card is 2.0 version, start worrying when the card is 2.1 version... :)
  5. PCIe 1.0 and 2.0 are backward and forward compatible
  6. Even 2.1 will be fine. 2.1 is just 2.0 with some feature sets of 3.0 implemented, but not utilized (yet).
  7. Thank you all for the information that has been given... I sorry if my English language a lot of mistakes... I no longer feel worried there will be a problem on my computer ... :D Before, I was scared my computer can exploded if pci-e not compatible... :pt1cable: I've got that information from my friends... :fou:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon Compatibility HD ATI Graphics MSI-Microstar