Closed

Help and support center not functioning

I appreciate it for anybody who can help in identifying the reason why the
Help and Support Center is inaccessible. I connot get help from anywhere in
windows XP, can somebody knows why?

Please HELP HELP
2 answers Last reply
More about help support center functioning

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    "Why doesn't Help and Support work?"

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "AKA" <AKA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I appreciate it for anybody who can help in identifying the reason why the
    > Help and Support Center is inaccessible. I connot get help from anywhere
    > in
    > windows XP, can somebody knows why?
    >
    > Please HELP HELP

    Try opening a new user account,restart computer,enter in new,if Help/Support
    works,then the other account is getting corrupt,delete and get new account.

    "AKA" wrote:

    > I appreciate it for anybody who can help in identifying the reason why the
    > Help and Support Center is inaccessible. I connot get help from anywhere in
    > windows XP, can somebody knows why?
    >
    > Please HELP HELP

Configuration Support Microsoft Windows XP