Need new RAM for my asus motherboard plz

la102

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011
hey guys
my motherboard is an asus m4a79xtd EVO (non usb 3 model)
my processor is an AMD 955 Black oc 3.6ghz

just after the best ram possible thanks, i was looking at some corsair xms3 cl7 but not many shops have it in stock in NZ at a fair price.

any other ram suggestions you guys can provide?? cheers !

Solution

That is referring to the Ripjaws X ram. I have not seen any reports that they run bad on AMD systems but then again Kingston hyperX is a good choice.

nevertryforme

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

You can try RAMCITY for fair price and guarantee. RAMCITY offers 365 days moneyback satisfaction warranty.

For NZ, you can reach RAMCITY at http://www.ramcity.co.nz

That is referring to the Ripjaws X ram. I have not seen any reports that they run bad on AMD systems but then again Kingston hyperX is a good choice.

Solution

la102

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011

dude are you a spammer??...

nevertryforme

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
No. But you seem a confused person. You have asked a question and answered yourself. You selected as best answer, but which one? The answer was nothing but a supporting post of your post. :non:

la102

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011
hes the best answer because he reassured me that my choice was a good one, so therefore he has said what ram i should buy. you on the other hand, kept advertising a website that looks 34 years out of date, and the ram was sooo expensive, id have to sell my house to buy a stick. good day to you sir .!