Solved

Which hard disk can be compared to the barracuda 3 TB

Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • Hitachi
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
November 19, 2012 1:10:57 AM

I am planning to buy a barracuda 3 tb hard disk, i wanted to ask u guys if there is one better with no much pricing.
Also i friend told me that there are some hitachi hard disks that can be better than the barracuda ( about the same price ) So my question is : Which hard disks can be better or at the same level than the barracuda 3 tb ?
Ty guys for ur answers

More about : hard disk compared barracuda

Best solution

a c 121 G Storage
November 19, 2012 3:16:29 AM

That's going to depend on where you live because prices in certian counties can be very different because of availability and some countries you not carry all brands. So it may be better if you list what is availablee to you and then we let you know which are better.
If you live in the U.S. then you can get a Western Digital Green for $150.
November 20, 2012 2:36:29 AM

inzone said:
That's going to depend on where you live because prices in certian counties can be very different because of availability and some countries you not carry all brands. So it may be better if you list what is availablee to you and then we let you know which are better.
If you live in the U.S. then you can get a Western Digital Green for $150.

Ty for the advice , ill buy it in Canada so i think its the same than in the U.S. i would like also you tu comment this thread too please . http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353768-28-build-budge...
m
l
December 1, 2012 3:33:10 AM

Best answer selected by Nko.
m
l