Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I tried partitioning my new micro sd,it shows bad disk in mini tool partitioning

Last response: in Storage
Share
November 19, 2012 2:19:53 AM

i tried partitioning my new micro sd,it shows bad disk in mini tool partitioning wizard.I dint get d cause for it.Some one please help me out to recover it
a c 119 G Storage
November 19, 2012 3:08:11 AM

Why would you partition a micro sd card ? I never heard of such a thing. You may have done this before but this is new to me.
m
0
l
November 22, 2012 9:16:56 AM

To increase the internal memory of my android phone,its d only way to do it..so..
m
0
l
Related resources
February 12, 2013 7:51:48 AM

lol, it was exactly as I did, and I got the same problem. How did you manage to fix it?
m
0
l
February 12, 2013 6:28:56 PM

you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.
m
0
l
April 22, 2013 1:39:05 AM

curveball323 said:
you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.


Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.
m
0
l
May 30, 2013 1:02:10 PM

ConfusedBRAIN said:
curveball323 said:
you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.


Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.


just buy a Galaxy S2 or S3 or S4 and you don't have to worry about it. you would only need to worry about it if you have a shitty phone
m
0
l
June 1, 2013 8:41:40 PM

curveball323 said:
ConfusedBRAIN said:
curveball323 said:
you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.


Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.


just buy a Galaxy S2 or S3 or S4 and you don't have to worry about it. you would only need to worry about it if you have a shitty phone


The Galaxy S3 and S4 are some of the most popular smartphones of the planet and STILL they have LOW INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's impossible to move the apps to the SD in both these devices!! You sounded so arrogant and stupid, you know? But now you are just stupid because you don't even know that!!!!!
Only fools like you would think there's nothing to worry about when buying one of these smartphones, but IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! Thanks to Samsung bloatware it's kind of tricky for most users to get the most out such powerfull devices, because its performance is affected by all Samsung apps... etc, etc. There's plenty of reading one Galaxy S3 and S4 owner needs to do before really get these phones to its maximum permormance... lots of unconvinience to noobs and fooled users, starting from the LOW internal storage (8/16GB) and the INABILITY to move the heavy apps to the SD, and ending finding out there are several other smartphones as capable as, better looking than and less expensive than the S3 and S4! What a shitty phone!

I've used both. I know what you don't, for sure. Next time try to help insted of being an arrogant and stupid moron!

- L.

If you still have some doubts you smartass:

http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-promises-to-address-av...
m
0
l
June 1, 2013 9:04:54 PM

sumankaup said:
i tried partitioning my new micro sd,it shows bad disk in mini tool partitioning wizard.I dint get d cause for it.Some one please help me out to recover it



Hey, your help request is several months old. Did you manage to fix your SD? What happened?

The solution was right there in the MiniTool side menu: "FREE DATA RECOVERY WIZARD". I hope you find it.
In case you didn't:

http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/free-file-recovery-sof...

Download that program and Run LOST PARTITION RECOVERY. Select the SD and Run the quick scan. Then check out MiniTool, the "Bad Disk" status will change to "Unallocated". (Good news, ha).
Then, you might want to wait till the Lost Partition Recovery ends scanning your SD. It can take up to 45 minutes for a 32GB and depending of how much data it founds.
Once the recovery has ended in Minitool the SD is no longer with "Bad Disk" status. Now you can Create the partition you want, the SD is back to life ^-^ If you wanted your data to be restored, the free version only allows 1Gb to be recovered. Anyway, it worked to fix the SD. To recover deleted data you can use RESTORATION, a 420Kb packed "zip" worth million$ in utility! Find it and have it ready in all your portable drives!

No matter if you did find the solution back then I'd like to know how you did it.
I hope it helps some others any time.

- L.
m
0
l
June 5, 2013 9:23:21 AM

eisley said:
curveball323 said:
ConfusedBRAIN said:
curveball323 said:
you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.


Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.


just buy a Galaxy S2 or S3 or S4 and you don't have to worry about it. you would only need to worry about it if you have a shitty phone


The Galaxy S3 and S4 are some of the most popular smartphones of the planet and STILL they have LOW INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's impossible to move the apps to the SD in both these devices!! You sounded so arrogant and stupid, you know? But now you are just stupid because you don't even know that!!!!!
Only fools like you would think there's nothing to worry about when buying one of these smartphones, but IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! Thanks to Samsung bloatware it's kind of tricky for most users to get the most out such powerfull devices, because its performance is affected by all Samsung apps... etc, etc. There's plenty of reading one Galaxy S3 and S4 owner needs to do before really get these phones to its maximum permormance... lots of unconvinience to noobs and fooled users, starting from the LOW internal storage (8/16GB) and the INABILITY to move the heavy apps to the SD, and ending finding out there are several other smartphones as capable as, better looking than and less expensive than the S3 and S4! What a shitty phone!

I've used both. I know what you don't, for sure. Next time try to help insted of being an arrogant and stupid moron!

- L.

If you still have some doubts you smartass:

http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-promises-to-address-av...


Hahahahahahahahah your definitly a girl. i can tell by the way you talk. actually they have quite a bit of internal space and yes it is very very simple to move apps to your SD card obviously you don't own a S3 or S4. also if you unlock superuser permissions you can freeze and or get rid of all the bloatware so your theory doesn't stand.
m
0
l
June 5, 2013 9:37:04 AM

curveball323 said:
eisley said:
curveball323 said:
ConfusedBRAIN said:
curveball323 said:
you don't need to partition an SD card to increase the memory of your phone. just stick the damn thing in the phone and use it.


Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.


just buy a Galaxy S2 or S3 or S4 and you don't have to worry about it. you would only need to worry about it if you have a shitty phone


The Galaxy S3 and S4 are some of the most popular smartphones of the planet and STILL they have LOW INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's impossible to move the apps to the SD in both these devices!! You sounded so arrogant and stupid, you know? But now you are just stupid because you don't even know that!!!!!
Only fools like you would think there's nothing to worry about when buying one of these smartphones, but IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! Thanks to Samsung bloatware it's kind of tricky for most users to get the most out such powerfull devices, because its performance is affected by all Samsung apps... etc, etc. There's plenty of reading one Galaxy S3 and S4 owner needs to do before really get these phones to its maximum permormance... lots of unconvinience to noobs and fooled users, starting from the LOW internal storage (8/16GB) and the INABILITY to move the heavy apps to the SD, and ending finding out there are several other smartphones as capable as, better looking than and less expensive than the S3 and S4! What a shitty phone!

I've used both. I know what you don't, for sure. Next time try to help insted of being an arrogant and stupid moron!

- L.

If you still have some doubts you smartass:

http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-promises-to-address-av...


Hahahahahahahahah your definitly a girl. i can tell by the way you talk. actually they have quite a bit of internal space and yes it is very very simple to move apps to your SD card obviously you don't own a S3 or S4. also if you unlock superuser permissions you can freeze and or get rid of all the bloatware so your theory doesn't stand.


________________

What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.

m
0
l
June 6, 2013 9:07:41 AM


What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.

said:

What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.



hahahahahaha thanks for confirming we just weren't sure

m
0
l
October 27, 2013 12:46:00 PM

curveball323 said:

What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.

[/msgquoted said:


hahahahahaha thanks for confirming we just weren't sure

]
What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.



hahahahahaha thanks for confirming we just weren't sure



"Enough with the sausage fest. You guy's are both useless...Neither helped me with this situation. e_e" Is what that poor child is thinking.
You're welcome.
m
0
l
!