I tried partitioning my new micro sd,it shows bad disk in mini tool partitioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumankaup

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
i tried partitioning my new micro sd,it shows bad disk in mini tool partitioning wizard.I dint get d cause for it.Some one please help me out to recover it

ConfusedBRAIN

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

Lol...u r not aware of this method i guess. U can partition a micro sd card to have internal mem that will be used by phone as internal storage n rest works same as a baisc mem in sd card.

curveball323

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013

just buy a Galaxy S2 or S3 or S4 and you don't have to worry about it. you would only need to worry about it if you have a <poor> phone

Last edited by a moderator:

eisley

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

The Galaxy S3 and S4 are some of the most popular smartphones of the planet and STILL they have LOW INTERNAL STORAGE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's impossible to move the apps to the SD in both these devices!! You sounded so arrogant and stupid, you know? But now you are just stupid because you don't even know that!!!!!
Only fools like you would think there's nothing to worry about when buying one of these smartphones, but IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! Thanks to Samsung bloatware it's kind of tricky for most users to get the most out such powerfull devices, because its performance is affected by all Samsung apps... etc, etc. There's plenty of reading one Galaxy S3 and S4 owner needs to do before really get these phones to its maximum permormance... lots of unconvinience to noobs and fooled users, starting from the LOW internal storage (8/16GB) and the INABILITY to move the heavy apps to the SD, and ending finding out there are several other smartphones as capable as, better looking than and less expensive than the S3 and S4! What a <poor> phone!

I've used both. I know what you don't, for sure. Next time try to help insted of being an arrogant and stupid moron!

- L.

If you still have some doubts you smartass:

Last edited by a moderator:

eisley

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

Hey, your help request is several months old. Did you manage to fix your SD? What happened?

The solution was right there in the MiniTool side menu: "FREE DATA RECOVERY WIZARD". I hope you find it.
In case you didn't:

http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/free-file-recovery-software/how-to-recover-lost-deleted-partition.html

Download that program and Run LOST PARTITION RECOVERY. Select the SD and Run the quick scan. Then check out MiniTool, the "Bad Disk" status will change to "Unallocated". (Good news, ha).
Then, you might want to wait till the Lost Partition Recovery ends scanning your SD. It can take up to 45 minutes for a 32GB and depending of how much data it founds.
Once the recovery has ended in Minitool the SD is no longer with "Bad Disk" status. Now you can Create the partition you want, the SD is back to life ^-^ If you wanted your data to be restored, the free version only allows 1Gb to be recovered. Anyway, it worked to fix the SD. To recover deleted data you can use RESTORATION, a 420Kb packed "zip" worth million$ in utility! Find it and have it ready in all your portable drives!

No matter if you did find the solution back then I'd like to know how you did it.
I hope it helps some others any time.

- L.

curveball323

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013

Hahahahahahahahah your definitly a girl. i can tell by the way you talk. actually they have quite a bit of internal space and yes it is very very simple to move apps to your SD card obviously you don't own a S3 or S4. also if you unlock superuser permissions you can freeze and or get rid of all the bloatware so your theory doesn't stand.

eisley

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

What is my theory for you? Seems like you can't read. Let's see if it's true.
And, I'm a male.

- L.

TheOrgyEffect

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013

"Enough with the sausage fest. You guy's are both useless...Neither helped me with this situation. e_e" Is what that poor child is thinking.
You're welcome.

doncross

Reputable
Dec 11, 2014

this worked
THANK YOU !!!! HELL YES!

Rowel Manog

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014

mizami

Reputable
Mar 8, 2015

thanks man for the solution. glad that not everyone is a douche and only care to mess with other's misery

Qpnsrme

Reputable
Nov 16, 2015

I am in the process of having my SD 64mb card scanned using the program you provided. This is a brand new SD card with no data on it that I too was trying to partition for use in a smartphone. I too had gotten the "bad disk" message.
My question: This scan has been running at least 10 hrs and is right now at 47%. Does it truly take this long?
I then plan on trying again to partition.
Your kind support and assistance in this matter is truly appreciated.

Kat_Calamity

Reputable
Nov 24, 2015

well we can all tell *you're a boy because only a boy would come in to this comment section just to tell someone completely useless information. only boys are that dumb and shameless. completely idiotic, but so confident about it! i just came here to find out how to fix my sd card so i can actually USE my temp phone while my Nexus 5 is being fixed. sorry i wasted YOUR time by not being able to afford a Galaxy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.