So i changed the bclock from 133 to 140 and added o.2 to the voltage..
System loaded fine, ran a stress test and everything was ok..
So after that i changed the bclock to 150 and added 0.3 to the voltage and saved it..
When windows started loading the PC bugged and restarted.
Now it doesnt shows on the monitor that it doesnt receive signal and after the pc is turned on for about 20 sec it shuts down and starts again..
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection