Somehow I do not have what looks ot me like a normal toolbar. I have most of
the icons, but somehow I have a addr. bar that is nearly 1/2 screen long. It
is keeping me from getting all the icons I want to display.
I have gone thru a lost of WinXp Help but can't find anything dealing w/this
situation.

I am new to XP so I am not as adepth w/it as w/98. TIA.

In news:T53ne.7495$Fb.414@trndny07,
Larry Mauriello <larrym6833@verizon.net> typed:

> Somehow I do not have what looks ot me like a normal toolbar. I
> have
> most of the icons, but somehow I have a addr. bar that is
> nearly 1/2
> screen long. It is keeping me from getting all the icons I want
> display. I have gone thru a lost of WinXp Help but can't find
> anything dealing
> w/this situation.
>
> I am new to XP so I am not as adepth w/it as w/98. TIA.

Answered in another newsgroup. Please do not send the same
message separately to more than one newsgroup (called
multiposting). Doing so just fragments the thread, so someone who
answers in one newsgroup doesn't get to see answers from others
in another newsgroup. And for those who read all the newsgroups
the message is multiposted to, they see the message multiple
times instead of once (they would see it only once if you
crossposted instead).

If you must send the same message to more than one newsgroup,
please do so by crossposting (but only to a *few* related
newsgroups).

Please reply to the newsgroup

TRENDING THREADS