1. I would recommend the GTX 460 over the 5830, i'm sure you'll get a bunch of links and charts explaining why, but know that the 460 offers better performance for the money.
2. If you're doing light over clocking, maybe look at something like the Coolermaster Hyper 212+. It's cheaper, and is a great cooler for the money.
3. Someone else should be able to give you more info, but some OCZ power supplies are better than others, so be on the look out for bad reviews of the Modxstream line of PSU's
4. Make sure that the fans can connect to the fan controller. Sometimes that can be an issue because the fans might be Molex or 3 pin but the Fan controller requires the fans to be 4 pin. Goofy, but it matters
2. it's $20 cheaper, which to me is rather negligible, will the VX give me a lot better performance compared to the Hyper 212+? even though i'll be doing light OC'ing, i might turn it up a notch in the future and would love to have some overhead
3. yeah, i've actually read a lot of reliability issues with the 600w, but most people have no problems RMA'ing, and those that do have the 600w OCZ modxstream working, they love it