laptop key replacement

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b α HP
December 6, 2004 4:56:40 PM

Hi all,

Yesterday the "N" key on my HP notebook computer keyboard fell off. I
couldn't put it back on because a plastic part of the key broke. I
called the store where I got it from and they said they couldn't fix
it. What I am wondering is, is there a way to order new keys for a
laptop? Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you,
Rob

More about : laptop key replacement

December 6, 2004 9:24:09 PM

Maybe you could find a replacement keyboard on ebay for cheap. Either swap
keyboards or just take the N from the keyboard.
<robpers2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday the "N" key on my HP notebook computer keyboard fell off. I
> couldn't put it back on because a plastic part of the key broke. I
> called the store where I got it from and they said they couldn't fix
> it. What I am wondering is, is there a way to order new keys for a
> laptop? Any advice would be helpful.
>
> Thank you,
> Rob

June 10, 2010 11:35:51 PM

You can now buy individual replacement laptop keys, you do not need to buy a new keyboard, here is a great site that sells laptop keys, good luck.
Related resources
May 2, 2011 2:13:24 PM

I know of such a website which sells individual laptop keys and trust me you don’t have to buy a new keyboard for just a single key. They sell genuine keys with their retainer plastic pieces for just $5. Check out: laptopkey.com
May 2, 2011 6:52:32 PM

You can also buy replacement laptop keys at replacementlaptopkeys.com :bounce:
a c 572 D Laptop
a b α HP
May 2, 2011 7:06:01 PM

@ aznntowl2 & cutesneha4u

A little bit late with that information. The OP asked his question more than six years ago.
December 22, 2012 1:35:49 PM

Hey guys, take a look at http://www.laptop-keys.com. They have a really great selection of replacement keys and beat the prices of these other guys.
!