Closed

laptop key replacement

Hi all,

Yesterday the "N" key on my HP notebook computer keyboard fell off. I
couldn't put it back on because a plastic part of the key broke. I
called the store where I got it from and they said they couldn't fix
it. What I am wondering is, is there a way to order new keys for a
laptop? Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you,
Rob
7 answers Last reply
More about laptop replacement

    Maybe you could find a replacement keyboard on ebay for cheap. Either swap
    keyboards or just take the N from the keyboard.
    <robpers2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Yesterday the "N" key on my HP notebook computer keyboard fell off. I
    > couldn't put it back on because a plastic part of the key broke. I
    > called the store where I got it from and they said they couldn't fix
    > it. What I am wondering is, is there a way to order new keys for a
    > laptop? Any advice would be helpful.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Rob

  2. You can now buy individual replacement laptop keys, you do not need to buy a new keyboard, here is a great site that sells laptop keys, good luck.
  3. I know of such a website which sells individual laptop keys and trust me you don’t have to buy a new keyboard for just a single key. They sell genuine keys with their retainer plastic pieces for just $5. Check out: laptopkey.com
  4. You can also buy replacement laptop keys at replacementlaptopkeys.com :bounce:
  5. @ aznntowl2 & cutesneha4u

    A little bit late with that information. The OP asked his question more than six years ago.
  6. You can buy single keys at www.singlelaptopkeys.com
  7. Hey guys, take a look at http://www.laptop-keys.com. They have a really great selection of replacement keys and beat the prices of these other guys.

Laptops Hewlett Packard