'send to' problem

June 1, 2005 8:12:08 PM

l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem
with pictures. lf l right click on a picture in 'my
pictures' (or wherever), l don't get the option to send to a
mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The only
options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l
guess l've upset something along the way but l'm not sure
what.

--
« ÂÑÐÝ »®

More about : send problem

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 8:30:45 PM

Hi

From Start>Run try typing the following to put the mail recipent back into
'Send To':

regsvr32 sendmail.dll

Please note the space between the 2 and s.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

news:D 7kj86$5q6$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...