'send to' problem

l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem
with pictures. lf l right click on a picture in 'my
pictures' (or wherever), l don't get the option to send to a
mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The only
options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l
guess l've upset something along the way but l'm not sure
what.

--
« ÂÑÐÝ »®
1 answer Last reply

    Hi

    From Start>Run try typing the following to put the mail recipent back into
    'Send To':

    regsvr32 sendmail.dll

    Please note the space between the 2 and s.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Andy Watts" <andy@hedge-end.fsworld.oc.ku> wrote in message
    > l'm using XP home and have noticed that l've got a problem with pictures.
    > lf l right click on a picture in 'my pictures' (or wherever), l don't get
    > the option to send to a mail recipient or to send it to my documents. The
    > only options l get are to send it to my floppy or CD writer. l guess l've
    > upset something along the way but l'm not sure what.
    >

    > --
    > « ÂÑÐÝ »®

Configuration Windows XP