Weird UT2004 problem, server?

Last night, I played an Internet game with some friends for the first
time on my server(s). Running the dedicated server on a Mac Quicksilver
G4, all the other players were on Macs over the Internet, I was on an XP
PC on the same LAN as the server. One of them was on a Quicksilver G4
with Radeon 7500 (don't laugh!) and another on a new G5 Tower,
presumably with a newer Radeon card, and I don't know what the third was
running, but they all were running OSX if that's not obvious.

Everything was fine for the first game, but then in the second game, two
of the three others reported problems. Specifically, they saw other
players walking into walls, lost their aiming pointer, and could no
longer shoot. I killed the server, and started another one on a spare
XP machine, also on my LAN. Again, the same problems, except that
eventually all three had the problem. I never saw any problems on my
end.

Allegedly, they have a similar problem on the server that one of them
runs, a Listen server on the Mac he's playing on.

Is this just a Mac weirdness? Is there something I can do in my server
settings to help them? They love their Macs so, I couldn't bring myself
to say anything unkind :)

Lisa

Bump. No one knows?