Somehow I cannot delete an entry in my registry. I need to delete the
Delrina (WinFax Pro) key but when I do I get the following error message
"Cannot Delete Delrina: Error While Deleting Key".

I'm the only user and assume I have full Admin powers.

Ideas please.

MikeT

Andrew

Use task manager to make sure its not running...

It may have the registry Key Locked....!