  • Configuration
  • Registry
  • Windows XP
June 1, 2005 8:15:58 PM

Somehow I cannot delete an entry in my registry. I need to delete the
Delrina (WinFax Pro) key but when I do I get the following error message
"Cannot Delete Delrina: Error While Deleting Key".

I'm the only user and assume I have full Admin powers.

Ideas please.

MikeT

More about : edit registry key

June 2, 2005 2:31:26 AM

Use task manager to make sure its not running...

It may have the registry Key Locked....!

!