CANNOT edit registry key

Somehow I cannot delete an entry in my registry. I need to delete the
Delrina (WinFax Pro) key but when I do I get the following error message
"Cannot Delete Delrina: Error While Deleting Key".

I'm the only user and assume I have full Admin powers.

Ideas please.

MikeT
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot edit registry

    Use task manager to make sure its not running...

    It may have the registry Key Locked....!

    "MikeT" <mike@feedbackhost.com> wrote in message
    | Somehow I cannot delete an entry in my registry. I need to delete the
    | Delrina (WinFax Pro) key but when I do I get the following error message
    | "Cannot Delete Delrina: Error While Deleting Key".
    |
    | I'm the only user and assume I have full Admin powers.
    |
    | Ideas please.
    |
    | MikeT

Configuration Registry Windows XP