dll register server

I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
How can I fix this please?

Appears the dll contains no DLLRegisterServer or DllUnregisterServer
function hence the error message. In other words it doesn't need to be
registered.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"ammoman" wrote:
|I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
| following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
| entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
| How can I fix this please?

Oh right simple enough answer. Thanks.

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Appears the dll contains no DLLRegisterServer or DllUnregisterServer
> function hence the error message. In other words it doesn't need to be
> registered.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "ammoman" wrote:
> |I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
> | following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
> | entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
> | How can I fix this please?

You're welcome.