dll register server

I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
How can I fix this please?
3 answers Last reply
More about register server

    Appears the dll contains no DLLRegisterServer or DllUnregisterServer
    function hence the error message. In other words it doesn't need to be
    registered.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "ammoman" wrote:
    |I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
    | following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
    | entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
    | How can I fix this please?

    Oh right simple enough answer. Thanks.

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > Appears the dll contains no DLLRegisterServer or DllUnregisterServer
    > function hence the error message. In other words it doesn't need to be
    > registered.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "ammoman" wrote:
    > |I used regsvr32 to reregister some dll files but some of them gave me the
    > | following error message - ****.dll was loaded, but the dllregisterserver
    > | entry point was not found(**** covers all the dll files).
    > | How can I fix this please?

    You're welcome.

    --

    "ammoman" wrote:
    | Oh right simple enough answer. Thanks.

Configuration DLL Microsoft Error Message Servers Windows XP