Clean-Aire dust free tower enclosures

mercury996

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
Does anyone have one of these?
http://uncoverprofitpotential.com/

What is everyone's thoughts? (I live in a very dusty environment so in addition to building a positive pressure case coupled with this is what I am thinking)
Do you think a high performance PC would overheat in an enclosure like this?

Don't know what else I could do about the dust problem really...

Looks like they want to charge $350 for their enclosures. A much better option is to buy a reusable filter for each of your fans, they will take care of most of the dust and a dusting once a month will take care of the rest of it, its not nearly a big a deal as many companies make it out to be as long as you do some regular maintenance.

Since they dont have obvious fans blowing through those air filters i think a higher power system would run into some significant issues because the ambient temperature would steadily rise.

Lol, Computer condoms :p
I'm starting a pc cleaning company up and I'll be using much worse scare tactics than those hehe,
As hunter says, if you clean it out once a month you'll be fine, it'll take you a long time to spend $350 on reusable fan filters, and K+N filters aint cheap alongside $350 either,
last option, you could always build an acrylic enclosure yourself, choose your fan placements and maxx out the cooling potential, but remember, your making noise in whats basically a speaker cabinet :)
Moto