Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What video card can i use to replace an Antec PP412X?

Last response: in Components
Share
November 3, 2010 5:41:12 PM

My sister has an older computer system that was put together by my brother.
The video card died on it and I'm not knowlegable enough to know much about it. I know it was an Antec PP412X but since Antec doesn't make them any more and I can't find one, what can I use instead of that?

Thanks so much,
Bunny :pt1cable: 
November 3, 2010 6:09:54 PM

An Antec PP412X is a 400W power supply, not a video card. Remove the video card and read the make & model on the physical card.
a b U Graphics card
November 3, 2010 6:10:06 PM

Antec PP412x is a power supply not a video card
Wow , too slow
Related resources
November 3, 2010 6:32:34 PM

The Antec PP412x is a power supply not.....oh wait ^^ :p 
November 3, 2010 6:42:00 PM

delluser1 said:
Antec PP412x is a power supply not a video card
Wow , too slow


:non: Wow, all you had to do was say something. I wrote that I was in unfamiliar territory! You didn't have to be sarcastic!! :non: 
November 3, 2010 6:43:18 PM

bloodymoth said:
The Antec PP412x is a power supply not.....oh wait ^^ :p 



:non:  Same thing for you! :non: 
November 3, 2010 6:45:00 PM

EnderWiggin said:
An Antec PP412X is a 400W power supply, not a video card. Remove the video card and read the make & model on the physical card.



Thank you for the information!! :wahoo: 
a b U Graphics card
November 4, 2010 12:40:54 AM

bunnybren said:
:non: Wow, all you had to do was say something. I wrote that I was in unfamiliar territory! You didn't have to be sarcastic!! :non: 

Wasn't being sarcastic.
Did you notice that the poster before me wrote the exact same thing and then editted his message to include telling you to check the video card ?
There was no reason for me to continue when I realized I had been beaten to the punch, hence the reason for my edit " Wow too slow ".
Comprehension is a good thing.
Edit; that is sarcasm
November 4, 2010 6:13:32 PM

delluser1 said:
Wasn't being sarcastic.
Did you notice that the poster before me wrote the exact same thing and then editted his message to include telling you to check the video card ?
There was no reason for me to continue when I realized I had been beaten to the punch, hence the reason for my edit " Wow too slow ".
Comprehension is a good thing.
Edit; that is sarcasm




Sorry, didn't know that. I am new at this forum thing too! Have a great day!
November 5, 2010 8:06:47 PM

bunnybren, none of us were trying to be sarcastic or insulting, we were just letting you know of a mistake. We all make mistakes, and we were all new at this once. ;) 

If you want to change the video card, let us know the make and model, and we will try to help.
November 14, 2010 6:34:10 PM

EnderWiggin said:
bunnybren, none of us were trying to be sarcastic or insulting, we were just letting you know of a mistake. We all make mistakes, and we were all new at this once. ;) 

If you want to change the video card, let us know the make and model, and we will try to help.




Okay, thank you very much. I will have to get over to her house soon and read the card and then I will ask again. I really appreciate it!!
!