Pentium 4 HT VS Intel Celeron E3300

ryan8989

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
Hello Guys im new to the forums as i thought i could hopefully get some help of making a awesome computer haha well for starters heres my frist question whats better my pentium 4 HT 3.3Ghz or my Intel Celeron E3300 2.5Ghz Im unsure as im still learning but i wondered what you guys thought of it as im clueless, im trying to build a gaming tower. :)

ryan8989

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
Ok thanks for your reply im just wondering because im still learning as i say haha but the systemlabs thing inspected my computer for the new Cod7 and Cod5 As i like playing it alot and it says my Pentium 4 HT was the stronger one and i thought, what? lol anyway hoping for more replies to this but thanks :p

well the cpu doesn't make up the whole system. There's the video card, RAM, and the hard drive as well.

ryan8989

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
true but im upgrading soon anyway i just wondered which of the two is powerfuller :p both the computers got 500Gb HardDrive, Both Gts 250 and well mine has 4GB and the other has 3GB that other one is one i built for my brother with my uncle so i know that the card,ram and hard drive is fine just the systemlabs website said my CPU was Weak which made me think how my brothers is stronger yet is an older model :p