Linux UT Map howto

Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?
3 answers Last reply
More about linux howto

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:27:27 -0600, Brainbeer <me@here.com> wrote:

    >Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?

    Just guessing here, but does Unrealed work under WINE or WINEX?

    Andrew enlightened us with:
    > Just guessing here, but does Unrealed work under WINE or WINEX?

    I've tried it, but couldn't get it to work. Haven't spent much time on
    it though, so if you can find a way, please document it. There are no
    native mapping programs for Linux, so programs like Wine or Cedega
    (the new name of WineX) are your only chance.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    On 2004-12-24, Brainbeer <me@here.com> wrote:
    > Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?

    Maybe try posing the question in alt.games.unreal.ed? I recall
    asking a similar question some time ago, and the single response I
    got was that someone *had* gotten it working under Wine, but I
    never did try it myself.

    --
    Slackware 10.0, 2.6.9, Averatec 3250H1
    RLU#272755