Linux UT Map howto

Last response: in Video Games
December 24, 2004 6:27:27 PM

Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?

More about : linux map howto

December 25, 2004 12:33:21 AM

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:27:27 -0600, Brainbeer <me@here.com> wrote:

>Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?

Just guessing here, but does Unrealed work under WINE or WINEX?
December 27, 2004 6:47:32 PM

Andrew enlightened us with:
> Just guessing here, but does Unrealed work under WINE or WINEX?

I've tried it, but couldn't get it to work. Haven't spent much time on
it though, so if you can find a way, please document it. There are no
native mapping programs for Linux, so programs like Wine or Cedega
(the new name of WineX) are your only chance.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
December 28, 2004 11:26:53 AM

On 2004-12-24, Brainbeer <me@here.com> wrote:
> Anyone know a good program to make ut maps on Linux?

Maybe try posing the question in alt.games.unreal.ed? I recall
asking a similar question some time ago, and the single response I
got was that someone *had* gotten it working under Wine, but I
never did try it myself.

--
Slackware 10.0, 2.6.9, Averatec 3250H1
RLU#272755