Compaq Armada 1750

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
December 7, 2004 9:15:46 AM

Hi
I purchased a Compaq Armada 1750 and i don't no how open bios my
notebook don't have HDD help thanks

More about : compaq armada 1750

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 9, 2004 2:14:23 AM

On 7 Dec 2004 06:15:46 -0800, barrttop@wp.pl (bartoszo) wrote:

>Hi
>I purchased a Compaq Armada 1750 and i don't no how open bios my
>notebook don't have HDD help thanks

To enter BIOS, at start up press the F10 key. If the machine still has
the diagnostics partition it will allow you to enter the BIOS
settings. If the partition is no longer on the hard drive you'll need
to download the setup and diagnostics software from the HP web site,
and start the machine from the diagnostics disk in order to enter the
BIOS settings. If you want to enable the F10 capabilities you'll need
to start from a clean (non-partitioned and no operating system) hard
drive.

To reset the BIOS press and hold the Fn key, turn the notebook on and
press and release the F11 key 8 or 9 times. This will cycle the LEDs,
reset the BIOS to the default settings and restart the notebook. After
it restarts you will receive a 162-System Options Not Set error. Just
press the F1 key to accept the changes and the notebook will restart
once again. Afterwards don't forget to reset the date and time.

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Armada/us/downl...

for software and drivers.

RL
!