happy new year guys

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:36:50 GMT, Syanide wrote:

> happy new year doods

Happy New Year.

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:36:50 GMT, Syanide wrote:
>
>> happy new year doods
>
> Happy New Year.

Peace and prosperity to you all in the coming New Year!

"§ï×darts" <sixdarts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mr K wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:36:50 GMT, Syanide wrote:
>>
>>> happy new year doods
>>
>> Happy New Year.
>
> Peace and prosperity to you all in the coming New Year!

Definitely!!

Anyone up for a game or two on New Years day or Sunday? We could probably
get someone on the east coast to run a server. I'd do it, but I'm on the
west coast and probably the geographically farthest from the group. Maybe
invade a decent pub that's vacant? It'd be like old times....

goPostal wrote:

>probably the geographically farthest
> from the group.

You'd be surprized :) If I turn around too quick, I'll trip over Idaho and
fall down in Seatle from here.. Of course, I'd have to shovel the snow away
from my front door first %()

Syanide wrote:
> happy new year doods

Hey Syanide :)

Long time no see.....i got hl2 and a new gfx coming, you still 2k4ing?

Good thoughts to Sixdarts, Meltdown, Flash, IWIK, Beefy (long live!),
all the new 2k4 guys i dont know, and I'm forgetting 100 others, but
it's 0341 in the morning, im pissed, and i want to go to bed :)

nn :)

goPostal wrote:
> "§ï×darts" <sixdarts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Mr K wrote:

>>>Happy New Year.
>>
>>Peace and prosperity to you all in the coming New Year!
>>

> Definitely!!
>
> Anyone up for a game or two on New Years day or Sunday? We could probably
> get someone on the east coast to run a server. I'd do it, but I'm on the
> west coast and probably the geographically farthest from the group. Maybe
> invade a decent pub that's vacant? It'd be like old times....

And you :) See post below :)

goPostal wrote:
> "§ï×darts" <sixdarts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Mr K wrote:

>>>Happy New Year.
>>
>>Peace and prosperity to you all in the coming New Year!
>>

> Definitely!!
>
> Anyone up for a game or two on New Years day or Sunday? We could probably
> get someone on the east coast to run a server. I'd do it, but I'm on the
> west coast and probably the geographically farthest from the group. Maybe
> invade a decent pub that's vacant? It'd be like old times....

....and why not?

> goPostal wrote:
>
>>probably the geographically farthest
>> from the group.
>
> You'd be surprized :) If I turn around too quick, I'll trip over Idaho
> and
> fall down in Seatle from here.. Of course, I'd have to shovel the snow
> away
> from my front door first %()

I'd forgotten about you working the fishing boats. I can see why you like
it. Takes a while to get used to the rain though (and MNF at 6 PM :)

lo m8..
yeah.. still ut2k4'ing and also just got HL2 as well.. though had to
knock down the grx in it for me ati 9600 pro

I'll pop into agut and have natter... :)

goPostal wrote:
> "§ï×darts" <sixdarts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> goPostal wrote:
>>
>>> probably the geographically farthest
>>> from the group.
>>
>> You'd be surprized :) If I turn around too quick, I'll trip over
>> Idaho and
>> fall down in Seatle from here.. Of course, I'd have to shovel the
>> snow away
>> from my front door first %()
>>

> I'd forgotten about you working the fishing boats. I can see why you
> like it. Takes a while to get used to the rain though (and MNF at 6
> PM :)

Well, I learned this last trip that I should leave the commercial fishing to
the young bucks...

From where I am now, I could drive to Seatle in half a day or I could walk
to Canada in half an hour. It's 23 below on the ferenheit scale, and
yesterday brought just under two feet of snow. No rain here to speak of.
Thunderstorms are few and far between and they don't start for another 4
months... if I'm lucky and the cold weather doesn't hang on until the end
middle of June (it has before).

That last paragraph should explain why I find several hours a week to play
DM :) It is either freezing cold and snowing here or damned hot and dry.
There is nothing in between.

> goPostal wrote:
>> "§ï×darts" <sixdarts@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You'd be surprized :) If I turn around too quick, I'll trip over
>>> Idaho and
>>> fall down in Seatle from here.. Of course, I'd have to shovel the
>>> snow away
>>> from my front door first %()
>>>

>> I'd forgotten about you working the fishing boats. I can see why you
>> like it. Takes a while to get used to the rain though (and MNF at 6
>> PM :)
>
> Well, I learned this last trip that I should leave the commercial fishing
> the young bucks...
>
> From where I am now, I could drive to Seatle in half a day or I could walk
> to Canada in half an hour. It's 23 below on the ferenheit scale, and
> yesterday brought just under two feet of snow. No rain here to speak of.
> Thunderstorms are few and far between and they don't start for another 4
> months... if I'm lucky and the cold weather doesn't hang on until the end
> middle of June (it has before).
>
> That last paragraph should explain why I find several hours a week to play
> DM :) It is either freezing cold and snowing here or damned hot and dry.
> There is nothing in between.

We are a bit luckier here. The weather is quite moderate. You can look up
the latitude and see that we are roughly equal to some very cold regions of
the Midwest, but nothing could be further from the truth. It hardly ever
snows here. Some of the kids in my son's school have not actually seen snow
on the ground. OTOH, it very rarely gets above mid 70's, even in the summer.
There's a hell of a wind that develops of an afternoon in the summer (from
the jet stream) that keeps the area from getting hot. The hardest thing to
adjust to was the odd way that fog develops here. It can pull in off the
coast on any given day or time and be thick as hell.
Crabbing season is in full swing now and I've been offered to work on the
boats on my days off if I'd like. I think I'll try it just to see what it's
like. Not nearly as rough as farther north though. Still we get the
occasional storm and it's simply awesome to see the water blast the
breakers. Sounds like bombs going off.
If you ever happen to roll south down 101, please let me know and I'll treat
you to some of the best chowder in the west. It's the least I can do for all
the help you have given to me over the years.

Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001

[Fitz]Tutenkamu{AGUT} wrote:
> Good thoughts to Sixdarts, Meltdown, Flash, IWIK, Beefy (long live!),
> all the new 2k4 guys i dont know, and I'm forgetting 100 others, but
> it's 0341 in the morning, im pissed, and i want to go to bed :)

Ah, to be young!

HNY y'all!

--
Flash

Meltdown

[Fitz]Tutenkamu{AGUT} enlightened us with:
> Good thoughts to Sixdarts, Meltdown, Flash, IWIK, Beefy (long
> live!), all the new 2k4 guys i dont know, and I'm forgetting 100
> others, but it's 0341 in the morning, im pissed, and i want to go to
> bed :)

Thanks mate! May many pleasantries come your way ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:36:50 GMT, "Syanide" <me@knowhere.com> wrote:

>happy new year doods

Right back at ya!

Flash wrote:
> [Fitz]Tutenkamu{AGUT} wrote:
>
>> Good thoughts to Sixdarts, Meltdown, Flash, IWIK, Beefy (long live!),
>> all the new 2k4 guys i dont know, and I'm forgetting 100 others, but
>> it's 0341 in the morning, im pissed, and i want to go to bed :)
>

> Ah, to be young!
>
> HNY y'all!

Wow, forgot I posted this ;)

Syanide wrote:
> happy new year doods

Same to you and everyone else reading this!

/impslayer, old as ever