Registry Editing

Why can I delete some registry keys but not others? I cannot delete a
Delrina (WinfaxPro) Key for some reason but I can delete other keys.
Nothing, Delrina or Winfax related, is running in the background and I have
full permissions.

MikeT
1 answer Last reply
More about registry editing

    Hi

    Which Registry keys in particlular? Keys referring to Windows system may
    not be able to be deleted. Some references to 3rd party programs are often
    difficult to delete as well.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "MikeT" <mike@feedbackhost.com> wrote in message
    > Why can I delete some registry keys but not others? I cannot delete a
    > Delrina (WinfaxPro) Key for some reason but I can delete other keys.
    > Nothing, Delrina or Winfax related, is running in the background and I
    > have full permissions.
    >
    > MikeT

Configuration Microsoft Registry Windows XP