Registry Editing

June 2, 2005 7:23:05 PM

Why can I delete some registry keys but not others? I cannot delete a
Delrina (WinfaxPro) Key for some reason but I can delete other keys.
Nothing, Delrina or Winfax related, is running in the background and I have
full permissions.

MikeT

More about : registry editing

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 5:46:36 PM

Hi

Which Registry keys in particlular? Keys referring to Windows system may
not be able to be deleted. Some references to 3rd party programs are often
difficult to delete as well.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User