Registry Editing

Why can I delete some registry keys but not others? I cannot delete a
Delrina (WinfaxPro) Key for some reason but I can delete other keys.
Nothing, Delrina or Winfax related, is running in the background and I have
full permissions.

MikeT

Hi

Which Registry keys in particlular? Keys referring to Windows system may
not be able to be deleted. Some references to 3rd party programs are often
difficult to delete as well.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"MikeT" <mike@feedbackhost.com> wrote in message
> Why can I delete some registry keys but not others? I cannot delete a
> Delrina (WinfaxPro) Key for some reason but I can delete other keys.
> Nothing, Delrina or Winfax related, is running in the background and I
> have full permissions.
>
> MikeT

TRENDING THREADS