  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 3:01:57 AM

Help, Can't take screenshot....
I had ver.436. ok, I up graded it to ver. 451 then could'nt get on some
servers. So I did the 436 patch. That caused f12 to drop me out of full
screen to a window. I went into preferences and cleared that. Now what would
I write on that line to fix it back to normal?

More about : f12 fazed

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 12:32:29 PM

"Flash" <NOSPAM@digdilem.org> wrote in message

> F12 is normal for windowing/fullscreening.
>
> F9 is the default for taking a screenshot. (Ensure there are fewer than
> 255 screenies in ut's system dir, or it just won't work)
>
> The bind, if you want to add it manually, is "sshot"
>
> --
> Flash

I don't know what I was thinking F12. Anyway, "sshot" thats what I was
looking for. Thanks!