ICF is blocking software XE Lan Scanner

Hai friends
plz can anyone of u solve my problem as soon as possible
I’m using a lan scanning software called XE LAN SCANNER ver 1.0.
It was working fine in windows 2000 ie when ever i give the start ip
and end ip range it showed all the hidden shares,system shares in my
subnet.
i also had win 2000 SP4 in my system at that time.

I recently formated my system and installed Windows Xp with SP2.
Strange thing is my XE LAN SCANNER is not working.
when ever i gave the start ip and end ip range its not at all showing
any shares in my subnet.

I tried disabling Windows Internet Connection Firewall.Still its of no
use

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Configuration-Manage-ICF-blocking-software-XE-Lan-Scanner-ftopict542808.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1711478
2 answers Last reply
More about blocking software scanner

    x-no-archive: yes
    Ted Zieglar wrote:
    > May I suggest that you contact XE Software technical support through their
    > web site:
    >
    > www.xe-soft.com
    >
    > Ted Zieglar
    >
    > "santu" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > > Hai friends
    > > plz can anyone of u solve my problem as soon as possible
    > > I'm using a lan scanning software called XE LAN SCANNER ver 1.0.
    > > It was working fine in windows 2000 ie when ever i give the start ip
    > > and end ip range it showed all the hidden shares,system shares in my
    > > subnet.
    > > i also had win 2000 SP4 in my system at that time.
    > >
    > > I recently formated my system and installed Windows Xp with SP2.
    > > Strange thing is my XE LAN SCANNER is not working.
    > > when ever i gave the start ip and end ip range its not at all showing
    > > any shares in my subnet.
    > >
    > > I tried disabling Windows Internet Connection Firewall.Still its of no
    > > use

    perhaps you should attempt the tech support from another angle, such as
    different technician and additional verbal assistance...

    May I suggest that you contact XE Software technical support through their
    web site:

    www.xe-soft.com

    Ted Zieglar

    "santu" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hai friends
    > plz can anyone of u solve my problem as soon as possible
    > I’m using a lan scanning software called XE LAN SCANNER ver 1.0.
    > It was working fine in windows 2000 ie when ever i give the start ip
    > and end ip range it showed all the hidden shares,system shares in my
    > subnet.
    > i also had win 2000 SP4 in my system at that time.
    >
    > I recently formated my system and installed Windows Xp with SP2.
    > Strange thing is my XE LAN SCANNER is not working.
    > when ever i gave the start ip and end ip range its not at all showing
    > any shares in my subnet.
    >
    > I tried disabling Windows Internet Connection Firewall.Still its of no
    > use

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Configuration-Manage-ICF-blocking-software-XE-Lan-Scanner-ftopict542808.html

Configuration LAN Scanners Software Windows XP