ICF is blocking software XE Lan Scanner

Hai friends
plz can anyone of u solve my problem as soon as possible
I’m using a lan scanning software called XE LAN SCANNER ver 1.0.
It was working fine in windows 2000 ie when ever i give the start ip
and end ip range it showed all the hidden shares,system shares in my
subnet.
i also had win 2000 SP4 in my system at that time.

I recently formated my system and installed Windows Xp with SP2.
Strange thing is my XE LAN SCANNER is not working.
when ever i gave the start ip and end ip range its not at all showing
any shares in my subnet.

I tried disabling Windows Internet Connection Firewall.Still its of no
use

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Configuration-Manage-ICF-blocking-software-XE-Lan-Scanner-ftopict542808.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1711478

x-no-archive: yes
Ted Zieglar wrote:
> May I suggest that you contact XE Software technical support through their
> web site:
>
> www.xe-soft.com
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "santu" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> > Hai friends
> > plz can anyone of u solve my problem as soon as possible
> > I'm using a lan scanning software called XE LAN SCANNER ver 1.0.
> > It was working fine in windows 2000 ie when ever i give the start ip
> > and end ip range it showed all the hidden shares,system shares in my
> > subnet.
> > i also had win 2000 SP4 in my system at that time.
> >
> > I recently formated my system and installed Windows Xp with SP2.
> > Strange thing is my XE LAN SCANNER is not working.
> > when ever i gave the start ip and end ip range its not at all showing
> > any shares in my subnet.
> >
> > I tried disabling Windows Internet Connection Firewall.Still its of no
> > use

perhaps you should attempt the tech support from another angle, such as
different technician and additional verbal assistance...